In collaboration of private TVET institutions and experts, we improve the quality of TVET delivery to meet the demands of labor market and support the establishment of the competency-driven society.
1) To cooperate and collaborate with government and TVET stakeholders for improving TVET policy and laws
2) To improve private vocational education and training so that it meet the needs of industry
3) To establish the vocational qualification framework which defines the quality of TVET training providers in line with international standard
4) To cooperate and collaborate with international NGO, local NGO and community-based organizations for vocational skills development and community development
5) To carry out the improvement of social economic status of MPTA members and strengthen the sustainability of MPTA
6) To promote the recognition and support of government to the vocational skills development